Thursday, July 2, 2009

You just never know.

If someone had told me 5 years ago that I would be spending my 2nd wedding anniversary in a TGIFridays in Little Rock, Arkansas and that I be happy about it, I would have told them to put down the crackpipe, but here we are today.



We weren't really celebrating our anniversary at a TGIFridays- it, surprisingly enough has a good live trivia night, and we are on a real kick these days. It just happened to be our anniversary today. We are doing our actual celebrating this weekend with a spa retreat sans baby at the Mansion at Turtle Creek in Dallas. It's a very special anniversary for us as it commemorates the end of the two year period in which Shane has been able to have me deported on a whim. So he can take INS off of speed dial, and I can finally get my sass on.

1 comment:

  1. ha! Lee-Ann you are a riot. Happy belated anniversary. Hope you had fun in Dallas!

    ReplyDelete