Sunday, November 8, 2009

Now that's what I am talking about!

It has been beautiful weather this week - sunny and warm every day. We spent a fun weekend in Fayetteville with the James' and it couldn't have been better weather for the football game- 27 degrees at kickoff on Saturday. Anyway Declan and I have been outside as much as possible trying to soak up some Vitamin D before the dark times come!







**ETA - I have been taking some guff from Shane about this photo. He objects to how far I let Declan get away from me when he is so close to both a culvert and the Arkansas River. I reassured him by pointing out that I had Declan in my viewfinder the whole time - to which Shane replied "Like Zapruder had Kennedy in his viewfinder the whole time?"
So yeah maybe I should stay closer.



No comments:

Post a Comment