Sunday, June 21, 2009

Here's the news

Good news: We have safely arrived for our week holiday in Palm Beach

Bad news: I broke my camera which really interferes with my blogging. I guess I will have to post a thousand words each day for you to enjoy.



It might be better if I can't post photos as it looks pretty darn nice down here, and I don't want to be accused of gloating. So until I get a camera, I will tell you only the bad things about our holiday so that by the time I post photos it will all balance out.



Bad thing #1. On the flight down, I was sitting next to a 16 year old girl. She was sleeping soundly leaning forward with her head in her arms on the tray table. Until Declan dropped an ice cube right down the back of her pants. I have never seen someone go straight from sleeping to jumping three feet in the air before.



Bad thing #2- I broke my camera by flinging it onto the concrete to grab Declan as he reached up to try and grab some strang man's cigar. Literal cigar.



That's pretty much all I've got right now. It's pretty awesome here!

No comments:

Post a Comment