Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Llama Llama Easter Drama

We went to another egg hunt hosted by a church in our neighborhood.   For those of you keeping score at home, that makes for 5 easter egg hunting blog posts this year.  Even Declan's grandparents are complaining about the repetitive content.   But somehow I find them irresistable.







 

After the egg hunt, it was time for pony rides.  Declan sure picked an ugly pony.






 Wha-a-t? 
First llama ride, he does it like a pro.




There is no audio, but here my sweet boy is thanking the llama for giving him a ride.  He is a good egg.  Declan, not the llama.


I had to include this shot, because it seems that whenever  I get used to living in the South, something comes along to surprise me.  This time it came in the form of a pony drinking Mountain Dew. 

If I didn't see it, I wouldn't have believed it.





Afterwards we went to the petting zoo.
"THINK FAST!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment