Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Three cheers for me...


After really some subpar results from my ovaries last week, things are turning around a little. Just when the plug was about to be pulled, my eggs started to grow. Downside is that the injections continue, and we had to buy another $4k in medication, bring our total so far to $10,700 just for medication. But that's okay because they offer free shipping. Gory details: one of my ovaries seems to be a dud. I wonder how long that has been the case. I have only 5 eggs developing right now which is pretty subpar, so there's still a good chance that we might convert the cycle to IUI. We should know after my monitoring appointment on Thursday. That will be a tough decision. Until t hen, injections injections and more injections! My legs are black and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment