Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pinata!

Our housekeeper Sylvia bought Declan a giant Lightning McQueen pinata for his birthday party.  She often buys him gifts, so much so that when Declan woke up on Easter morning to find a filled Easter basket and presents outside his bedroom door, he exclaimed "look what Sylvia brought me!" 




I took a bunch of pictures of the kids taking whacks.  I love the way that, regardless of age, gender or temperment, they all seem to get this crazy gleam in their eyes as they try and bring down that industrial strength pinata. 


Callun here is telling me that he really really wants to take another turn and make the candy come out.  He was so determined.

 
I like cheeky William here, poised and ready for Sylvia's daughter Karen to rip that bad boy open.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment